At the heart of what we do at All Saints are our three Sunday services. We welcome people from all church backgrounds and none, and both committed Christians and those undecided or investigating the Christian faith. We'd love you to come and join us.
Our Sunday services
- Our 9am service is quieter and more traditional in style. An unsupervised crèche facility is available. The service lasts about an hour
- Our 10:30am service is less formal, with a full programme of activities for children up to 14. A supervised crèche is available for the under-2s. Every month we have an all-age service, where the children stay in throughout. The service lasts about an hour.
- Our 6pm service is more informal, with a wide range of ages attending. Our older youth group, TNG, for 14-18 year olds, meets after the service. The service lasts for just over an hour.
After every service we serve tea and coffee to encourage people to stay around and chat to one another.
What should I expect?
- A Bible reading and a talk based on the passage. We believe that God speaks to his world today through his word the Bible - so the priority of our Sunday services is listening to what he has to say to us.
- Singing: Christians sing because they have lots to sing about! We sing a wide range of songs - some traditional, some modern - that help us praise God and encourage each other.
- Praying: God promises to hear and answer his people's prayers, so we pray to him for concerns in our church family and in the wider world, as well as thanking him for who he is and what he has done.
- Confession: We say sorry to God for ignoring him and ask him for forgiveness because of Jesus.